Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Easy come, easy go.

So, I'm packing up my gear for a long weekend getaway (GP2X, iPod, etc) and I grab my new earphones...oh yes, the ones I raved about in the previous post.

Well, I pop them on my ears one more time and if the left ear hook doesn't completely snap! Useless. I then examined the right earphone, and it's got (what dr's refer to as) a hairline fracture as well. So much for that. At least they were cheap.

Thus ends my career as headphone reviewer (although I'll be letting you know what else I get, since I gotta get something else now). Perhaps something in a similar design, but made out of rubber or some non-breakable material.

In other news, check out the trailer for the new Teengage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Yeah, you read that right! Cool trailer anyway, let the action speak for itself (that's a lot of foley!)
And finally, can't go without some NHL news, TV schedules were released today. NHL.com has the goods. No mention of which TSN games are in HD yet, but hopefully a ton of 'em (gotta justify re-subscribing to TSN HD). NBC added 3 more games or something...yup, still way below beach volleyball and monster trucks for one more year at least. :)
Later.

No comments: